Friday, June 26, 2009

wall paper love















































I'd love to have this frames wall paper in my study, or my boy's bedroom. (top image) Artists Taylor and Wood created it for Graham and Brown, who make all kinds of beautiful wall papers. It showed up in my email in box via, Design Public. This super graphic swirly black and white print, also from Graham and Brown, is pretty amazing too. For the life of me, I can't find a link to the work of artists Taylor and Wood. I sure would like to see more of what they do when they put on their thinking caps. I need to wallpaper a room pronto. This makes me want to pull out some of my favorite surface design books; Simply Pattern, Over and Over and Patterns by Drusilla Cole, just so I can pore over the great work that is being produced these days.

No comments: