Monday, January 5, 2009

santa was very good to me
























Before Christmas my super-husband started eluding to a present for me and our son that he though we both would love. I couldn't for the life of me think of anything that would have us equally enthralled. His hints had me perplexed. I have the urge to do the same thing when I think I've found the perfect gift. I start eluding to it in conversations because I just can't wait to give it to the recipient and I want them to love it as much as I've hoped they will. My sister was notorious for spilling the beans in this way when she was little. Her hints unfortunately were not quite as cryptic as her six year old brain intended. (It looks like this but bigger...) 

My husband got it right on all points. He didn't ruin the surprise with his hints and yes my son and I both love the poster equally. We are a sting ray lovin family. And jay ryan is pretty cool too. 


No comments: